The Crown Point Vista House is located approximately 15 miles east of Portland on
the Columbia River Highway. The groundbreaking for the pioneer memorial view point was in 1916 and the project was completed in 1918 with a dedication ceremony on May 5, 1918 (pictured above). Portland’s Royal Rosarians can be seen dressed in white.
The Vista House (above&below) as it looks today