The Federal Building (now known as The Pioneer Courthouse) S.W. 6th Ave.
The Pioneer Courthouse is a federal courthouse built in 1869. It is the oldest federal building in the Pacific Northwest, and the second oldest west of the Mississippi River.
The Federal Building and Central School in the background looking from the west (1875).
The Pioneer Courthouse and Pioneer Courthouse Square today.