S&H Green Stamps were trading stamps popular in the from the
1930s until the late 1980s. They were distributed as part of a
rewards program operated by the Sperry & Hutchinson company
(S&H), founded in 1896 by Thomas Sperry and Shelley Byron
Customers would receive stamps at the checkout counter of many
supermarkets, department stores, and gasoline stations among
other retailers, which could be redeemed for numerous products
in the catalog (above).
A Green Stamp Redemption Center.